Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"One can never be too prepared....."


Hello and welcome to my Blog! I must confess, I am copying two of my High School pals - Shannon and Vanessa and joining the bandwagon in starting my own Blog. What a fantastic way of keeping up with all of you and journaling my life experiences for all to read. I hope you enjoy and check back frequently to catch up on our lives!
FYI - Jake found all of his ties this week......He thought it would be fun to see how many he could get on at once....


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hurray Shani! I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth!! j/k! So glad you started a blog so we can keep up to date with what you are doing. Whenever Laurie, Shannon and I are together we wonder "how is Shani?" Now we can keep tabs on you at all times!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

YAY SHANI!!! i'm so glad to be able to keep in touch w/you this way!! :) How are you?

Julie Broadbent said...

Shani & Vince - Been thinking about you guys. It will be fun to keep up on things via your blog. Maybe I should consider doing it...Anyway - I'm eating a chocolate chip cookie as I type this and thinking of Vince.

Julie Broadbent said...

OK - it left my comment before I was finished. Jake is adorable! Hugs!!

Julie Broadbent